MOBILE TEXT BANKING (39257)
Commands: BAL, HIST, and STOP (Msg & DATA rates may apply)
Community National Bank offers the convenience of Mobile Text Banking. Once you set up Mobile Banking alert to get commands text: "Help". Note to Transfer: XFR (Last four of your from account) (Last four of your to account and dollar.cent (Example: XFR 1111 2222 20.10) If you transfer you should receive a text Confirmation #.
It's convenient, confidential, and easy and will assist in catching fraud quickly.
You can text bank and be alerted every time your account is accessed by debit card, ACH, paper check, receive alerts when your balance is below a specific amount or receive your balance on specified time intervals set up by you. Note if you select 24/7 you may receive text in the middle of the night when we are processing data.
- Under Messaging you will select "Text Banking".
- You must set up "Two Way Text Banking" Set up your profile by activating which accounts you want to set up on Text Banking. Update the mobile number that is assigned for your text banking functions, key in the 10 digit mobile number.
- You can "Add Alerts" by selecting Account and Type of Alert. Receive Daily Balance, Monthly Balance, Balances Above/Below (this will send an alert when your balance falls below or goes above the amount you define), Transaction Alert (This will send alerts when particular transaction are applied to your account).
◊ Debit Card: This text alert category will generate a text notification when you debit card transaction occurs on the specified account that is set up.
◊ ACH Items: This alert will generate a text notification when an ACH transaction occurs on the specified account that is set up
◊ Same with Paper, Internet Banking Transfer, Telephone Transfer, Internal Transfer or Select "All Categories" This will generate a text notification for "All Categories listed on the specified account that is set up. Please note: MSG and DATA RATES MAY APPLY.
- You can text STOP to stop the text alerts at any time.
- If you have specific questions on Mobile Deposit please call us at 417-235-2265.
Enjoy the technology that allows you to access and convenience with Mobile Text Banking technology.